To Be Held on May 21, 2018 from 4:30 - 8:00 pm. More information about this year's event here.
Mankato Women's Night Out is a great opportunity to
- network with other women (both business owners and leaders)
- share information about your business
- highlight a new product or service
- eat great food
- enjoy scheduled entertainment
- raise money to help the YWCA sustain women and girls programming in the Mankato area
- and to have fun!
Past attendees state that the time spent networking with others was one of the most valuable parts of the evening!
Chat with old friends, meet new acquaintances, and browse the business showcase representing a variety of southern Minnesota women's businesses and organizations.
Mankato Women's Night Out is made possible through the collaborative efforts of 3 local women's groups: Business and Professional Women (BPW), Women Executives in Business (WEB) and the South Central Chapter of Minnesota Women Lawyers.
- Business & Professional Women (BPW): BPW, founded in 1919, is one of the oldest and largest organizations for working women. BPW/USA helps women achieve economic self-sufficiency by advancing careers, building business and advocating for workplace equity. For more information visit the BPW Website.
- Women Executives in Business: WEB is a region-wide networking and educational organization for women who are, or aspire to be, managers, executives, business owners or entrepreneurs. For more information visit www.webmn.org.
- Minnesota Women Lawyers - South Central Chapter: www.mwlawyers.org.